And now this year's final edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the astonishingly weekly Blob feature of which astonishingly casual readers have said "Well, it does come every week, I'll give it that" and "It's really bad, but at least it's regular, so that's something":
1. The Colts!
2. Pulled off a finish for the ages!
3. (Well, OK. So not for the ages, considering all it did was get them to 8-8 and still out of the playoffs.)
4. (A finish for the week, then?)
5. (OK. Fine. A finish for the day.)
6. Meanwhile, Tony Romo!
7. Put down the clipboard! Put on a helmet! Played!
8. In a game that didn't matter, either!
9. In other news, the Packers continued to be the Packers, and Aaron Rodgers continued to be Aaron Rodgers.
10. As opposed to, you know, those other guys from earlier in the year, the Green Bay Hey, Where Did The Packers Go? and Aaron "Hey, That Kinda Looks Like Aaron Rodgers, Only It's Not Because He's Playing More Like Rodgers And Hammerstein" Rodgers.