And now this week's edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the remorseless Blob feature universally hailed by millions of illegal hailers, legitimizing a recount derided as a "scam" by the person who then legitimized the recount by claiming there were millions of illegal hailers.
(This concludes today's lesson from Trumpian Logic 101, an entry-level course in which students learn that contradictions aren't really contradictions if you yell loud enough. And add "So there" at the end):
1. Hey, look, it's the Packers!
2. No, I don't know where they've been. Perhaps on a sunny Caribbean cruise.
3. In other news, the Browns.
4. Are still the Browns.
5. And Tony Romo still looks magnificent holding that clipboard.
6. Scott Tolzien to the resc--
7. OK, so no.
8. Hail to the Seahawks, who scored two in the second and three in the third.
9. Alas, the Buccaneers scored 14, and their bullpen shut down Russell Wilson the rest of the way. Bucs 14, Seahawks 5.
10. This just in: The Packers say they have not been on a Caribbean cruise. They've been at Aaron Rodgers' house, eating all his snacksand watching "Law & Order" reruns. Jack McCoy, now there's a man.