And now this season's last installment of The NFL In So Many Words, the Blob feature re-signed for another year over the objections of fans, players, self-important media people and the Blob's owner, Montgomery Burns IV, who exclaimed, "Wait, this wasn't the maintenance guy's extension? Crap!":
1. Hey, look, it's Peyton Manning!
2. Man, that guy can hand off a football.
3. Hey, look, it's Jim Caldwell!
4. No, really, it's Jim Caldwell. Still in Detroit. No, the Blob doesn't know why.
5. Hey, look, it's Ryan Grigson!
6. No, really, it's Ryan Grigson. Still in Indianapolis. No, the Blob doesn't know why.
7. Maybe Jim Irsay thought he was some other Ryan. Gosling, Seacrest, whatever.
8. In other news, Peyton Manning just handed off the football again.
9. Man, that guy can bring it.
10. Hey, look! We're done! (Wild cheering, joyous weeping, choked cries of "Thank you, Week 17! We thought you'd never come, but we always had faith that someday you'd liberate us!").