And now this week's installment of the NFL In So Many Words, the Blob feature decried by the New England Journal of Medicine as "a major setback in the ongoing war against flu-like symptoms" and "a particularly virulent strain of projectile drivel":
1. Paging the Chicago Bears ... paging the Chicago Bears ...
2. Your tee times are ready.
3. Meanwhile, by virtue of the Bears saying "What, you mean we still have to play more games?", the Saints kept pace with the Duluth Eskimos and Pottsville Maroons in the NFC South -- aka, "Technically, we're still in the league."
4. Remember when the Chiefs-Raiders was an actual rivalry?
6. The Bills!
7. Beat the Packers!
8. No, really!
9. Meanwhile, Johnny Manziel.
10. Did something. Started, maybe? I forget.