And now this week's edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the Blob feature that "elevates locker room talk to a new plane" according to a certain presidential candidate who's not remotely familiar with locker room talk, and to whom another certain presidential candidate has replied, "Yeah, a biplane, maybe":
1. See, I told you Tom Brady would show his age when he came back.
2. That would be, like, 26, right?
3. Don't worry, Tony Romo. The Jer-meister still has your back.
4. Look, his hands are right in the middle of it!
5. Don't worry, Jay Cutler. Brian Hoyer's not playing that well.
6. Look, he only threw for 397 yards this week!
7. No, Carson Wentz is not the new Tom Brady.
8. That would be Dak Prescott.
9. Or maybe Tom Brady.
And last but not least ...
10. Hey, it's not like the Vikings are still undefeated or anyth--