Monday, January 7, 2019

And now, the Prediction

Well, not really.

This is because the Blob has run out of things to say about Alabama and Clemson, because they play every year for the national title and every year one or the other wins. The Blob predicts that will happen again tonight. Either Clemson will win or Alabama will win. And it won't really matter which, because they're essentially the same program now, with everyone else in college football  playing in the Chicken Sandwich Radial Tire Fruit And Vegetable Dot Com Bowl.

If you make me pick, though, I pick Clemson, because it's the Clemsons' turn. I think Alabama is the better team by a scosche, and they have a slight edge at quarterback with Tua Tagovailoa, but Trevor Lawrence has a vibe I really like. Plus he looks like Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass from "Remember the Titans," and Ronnie Bass never lost.

So I'm going with Clemson. Or Alabama. Same difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment