Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A few brief thoughts on NFL Week 13

And now this week's edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the festive Blob feature critics have called "As welcome this time of year as the 1,456th playing of  'Wonderful Christmas Time'", and also "The blogging equivalent of a lump of coal in your Christmas stocking":

1. "We're going to make the playoffs!! NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW!!" (Indianapolis Colts, December 1)

2. "What th--?!" (Indianapolis Colts, evening of December 2)

3. "We are the greatest team in the history of teams!!" (Dallas Cowboys)

4. "Geez, will you guys just shut up already?" (Everyone else)

5. "I got it! I got it!" (Charles Clay, Buffalo Bills tight end)

6. "I ain't got it!" (Also Charles Clay)

7. "Dammit, Charles!" (Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills quarterback)\

8. Meanwhile, Mike McCarthy!

9. Is free now to work for a front office less populated by idiots.

10. "No, really! I got it this time! I -- Crap!" (Charles Clay)

No comments:

Post a Comment