And now this week's edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the Blob feature that just goes on and on forever, like the cosmos, like "Law & Order" reruns, like time itself until Time Itself finally says "OK, that's enough. Knock it off and go to bed.":
1. Hey, look! It's the Browns!
2. And they won!
3. No, really. I'm not kidding this time. I'm not.
4. Meanwhile, the Chargers will spend this week reworking the marketing plan that introduces them to Los Angeles by saying, "You know the Browns? We're better than them."
5. Hey, look! It's Tony Romo!
6. Still lookin' good in that ballcap, big guy.
7. Finish this sentence: The Bears were so bad on Christmas Eve that the fans in Soldier Field A) booed lustily; B) booed lustily for Jay Cutler in particular; or C) implored Santa Claus just to go ahead and give the place a miss this year, on account of the Cubs won the World Series so no one really cares about the Bears anymore, anyway.
8. The correct answer is "D", "Fans in Soldier Field? You mean there was more than one?"
9. Finish this sentence: The Texans won the AFC South ...
10. ... because not everyone could lose it.