And now this week's edition of The NFL In So Many Words, the Blob feature now required by the Blob dress code to wear a tie, a departure from the previous Blob dress code, which required only pants:
1. Speaking of ties ... Cam Newton!
2. Could have at least worn something besides a turtleneck if he was going to defy Carolina head coach Ron Rivera's dress code.
3. I mean, seriously. A turtleneck? Nobody wears turtlenecks, Cam. Not unless compelled to by either the law, or the Law of Mom, which dictates that you must wear whatever goofy thing your goofy aunt made for you, at least in her presence.
4. As demonstrated here.
5. In other news, the Browns!
6. Are still Browns-ing!
7. And the Jets are still Jets-ing!
8. You know, the Lions might actually be a force in the pla--
9. (Transmission cut off by Lions fans everywhere who don't want anyone jinxing this.)
10. Although they did make Drew Brees look like Nancy Drew on Sun--