And now this week's version of "The NFL In So Many Words," the too-longstanding Blob feature variously debated by our presidential candidates as "fat and ugly," "another outrageous government boondoggle" and "vital to the interests of the underserved in America":
1. Hey, look, it's Aaron Rodgers!
2. No, really, it's him this time!
3. It's Tuesday morning and Ryan "Six Interceptions Vs. The Chiefs" Fitzpatrick says he's sorry, he didn't mean it, it was just a bad day at th--
4. Dang it. Picked off again.
5. T.Y. Hilton? He went thataway.
6. Don't mention it, Chargers. Anything to help out.
7. Carson Wentz? He's that guy playing quarterback for the Eagles.
8. Don't mention it, Steelers. Anything to help out.
9. Hey, look, it's the Vikings!
10. Not losing again!