And now, only a week late, the barely tolerated return of that tired Blob standby, the NFL In So Many Words :
1. The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!
2. Yes, that's right, ma'am. It's Brian Football. B-R-I-A-N, as in B-R-I-A-N Hoyer.
3. Upset of the week: Jay Cutler smiled.
4. Fantasy heartbreak of the week: You didn't play Philip Rivers (28-of-37, 284 yards, 3 touchdowns) against that fearsome Seahawks defense.
5. Fantasy heartbreak of the week, bonus round: You didn't play Andy Dalton (15-of-23, 252, one touchdown) or Eli Manning (26-of-39, 277, two scores) either. Oh, and you drafted RG III.
6. I said, "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!"
7. Meanwhile, the Saints are 0-2. The Colts are 0-2. The world is a cruel and capricious place, not to be understood by the likes of mortal men ...
8. ... because THE BILLS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!
9. Or the Bengals.
10. Or maybe Kirk Cousins. Because, you know, he's Kirk Cousins.