And now this week's installment of the intermittently awaited Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words:
1. Jay Cutler!
2. ... is better than that guy the Bears used to have, also named Jay Cutler.
3. Peyton Manning!
4. ... still lost.
5. Andrew Luck!
6. ... against Jacksonville.
7. Today's exercise in comparative analysis: The Cardinals are 3-0 with Drew Stanton at quarterback. The Bengals are 3-0 without Drew Stanton at quarterback. What does this mean?
8. It means the Bengals got to play the Titans this week.
9. Meanwhile, every point in the Patriots-Raiders game was scored by a guy whose name ended in "-kowski." What does this mean?
10. Come on. It doesn't mean anything.