Thursday, October 7, 2021

QBNone, today's chapter

 ... in which Bears head coach Matt Nagy, who previously said Andy Dalton would replace rookie Justin Fields at quarterback as soon as Dalton healed up, reverses himself and says  Fields would remain the Bears' starter no matter what.

Reactions quickly poured in ...

"Wait, what?" (Andy Dalton)

"Oh, who cares. Not me, that's for sure." (Jay Cutler)

"Me, either. Thank God I'm in Buffalo now." (Mitchell Trubisky)

"Douglass! Douglass!" (Abe Gibron)

"What?" (Bobby Douglass)

"I mean Rakestraw! Rakestraw!" (Abe Gibron)

"Huh? But I'm not even on this team!" (Larry Rakestraw)

"But I am! Don't you mean 'Huarte, Huarte,' Abe?" (John Huarte)

"Huarte? No, I mean Fields! Fields!" (Abe Gibron)

"But I'm not even born yet!" (Justin Fields)

"Meh. Still don't care." (Jay Cutler)

And so it goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment