And now this week's installment of the eagerly disdained Blob feature, The NFL In So Many Words ...
1. Hey, look, Peyton Manning just threw another touchdown pass.
2. And another. And another. And, like, 507 more.
3. The Dallas Cowboys!
4. Are now being mentioned in the same breath as the Lombardi Packers, the Chuck Noll Steelers and the Bill Walsh 49ers!
5. 'Cause, you know, they're the Cowboys!
6. It's Tuesday morning and the Bengals still haven't scored.
7. Meanwhile, Tom Brady, completely finished as an NFL quarterback, once again failed to lose.
8. The Rams?
9. The Rams.
And last but not least:
10. It's all Soldier Field's fault.